Go Alliance Academy
Professional Development Courses
A one-of-a-kind opportunity for secondary school educators and college-access professionals to deepen their knowledge about college and career advisement through Go Alliance Academy.
- Course 1 - Building a College-Going Culture for All Students
- Course 2 - College, Career and Academic Planning
- Course 3 - Financial Aid and College Applications
- Course 6 - Maximizing School Counselor Impact on Student Success:
A Module for School Leaders
(Educators and college-access professionals must complete course 1 before taking course 2 or course 3.)
- David Ford, Mississippi Bend AEA
- Jackie Gray, AEA 267
- Linda Linn, Prairie Lakes AEA
- Susen Schirmer, Heartland AEA
Our next course starts in June, 2017. For more information, please contact Ashley McKenna.